This page is for those people who are looking for information about places and things of Cuba that could not be covered by this site. All the sites we are listing in this page are part of our network of sites, and only provide quality content about their respective subjects. Enjoy them!
- Cuban Beaches : In this site you will find information about almost every beach in Cuba. Currently we have listed dozens of beaches as well as keys, diving places and marinas such as:Cayo Largo, Cayo Coco, Cayo Guillermo, Cayo Santa Maria, Varadero Beach, Marea del Portillo, Maria la Gorda, Santa Maria del Mar and Guanabo, etc.
- Old Havana Web : A website focused in Old Havana. Although in Webavana you will find information about Old Havana and its places we could not cover everything here... it would not be fair with the rest of Havana. So, we launch a site just for Old Havana covering almost everything there.
- Cuban Currency : The most complete guide about the currencies circulating in Cuba, its usage, rate of change, the usage of Credit and Debit Cards in Cuba, ATM machines and more.
- Cuban Cigars History : The history of the best Cigars of the World.
- Varadero Beach Resorts : Online Booking of hotels and resorts in the beach of Varadero.
- Cuba Hotel Network : Online hotel reservations all around Cuba, with more than 120 available hotels.
- Cuban Food Recipes : Recipes of dishes from the Cuban Cuisine.
- Cuban Traditions : Cuban traditions are rich in part due to the racial mix which brings together religions, music, arts, cultures, foods, drinks and more from several places f the world. In this site we will guide you to explore the diversity of the cuban traditions.
- Cuban Visual Arts : Cuban art is very little known around the world, especially that made by artists who are still living and working in Cuba. The goal of this site is to promote the work of Cuban artists and to divulgate the current trends of visual arts in Cuba.
- CubaXP : The ultimate guide about Cuba. You will find almost everything here.